Senior IT Auditor
Accounting Mid Senior Ireland
- / Salary: €55K
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
A large international financial institution based in Dublin are looking to hire a Senior IT Internal Auditor on a permanent basis due to large growth within the organisation.
Preference for someone with Insurance sector experience, Solvency II, SOC1 Reporting.
- Managing portfolio of clients, mainly from the insurance industry, to oversee the end to end IT internal audit function, from planning through to fieldwork and reporting
- Assist with the IT risk management advisory, governance and process / controls enhancement
- Dealing with clients Senior Management team
- Coaching, mentoring & leading team members.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with a significant number of years relevant industry post qualification experience
- Strong understanding of SOC 1 and SOC 2 methodologies, SOC 1 and SOC 2 reporting requirements and related up to date and applicable standards
- Candidates should be able to critically assess clients IT internal controls in the context of auditing and preparing and delivering SOC 1 and SOC 2 reports to firm standards.
- Conducting IT internal audits including the auditing of Internal General Controls [ITGC’s]., IT applications controls, operating systems and databases, networks (i.e. Active Directory)
- Have excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.). SAP knowledge would be an advantage
Glen is an ACCA qualified accountant with Big Four training and direct experience with an award-winning recruitment company.