Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
Accounting Mid Senior Ireland
- / Salary: €70 - 75K
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
A Global Financial Institution recently new to the Irish market are looking to hire a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant on a permanent basis due to large growth within the organisation.
This opportunity would suit a professional who has a passion for reporting and will work closely with the Head of Finance.
- Prepare daily reconciliations of primary general ledger accounts including all bank and broker reconciliations
- IFRS reporting to local government and tax authorities
- Regulatory reporting to the CBI. Reporting under the CRD IV framework (e.g. COREP, Asset Encumbrance, FINREP)
- Future reporting under the Investment Firm Regulation (IFR) and Investment Firm Directive (IFD) framework
- Additional reporting (e.g. Monthly Metrics Report, Pillar 3 Disclosure)
- Daily reconciliation of trades, positions and settlements
- Core Competencies:*
- A third level honours degree or professional qualification in the area of business, accounting, finance, economics, maths, risk or any related discipline
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA) or Management Accountant (CIMA) with a proven track record
- 3-5 years of qualified work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, in particular the ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- A proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively with others
Glen is an ACCA qualified accountant with Big Four training and direct experience with an award-winning recruitment company.