Senior Financial Analyst
Accounting Mid Senior Ireland
- / Salary: €70 - 80K
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
A large international financial institution based in Dublin are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst on a permanent basis due to large growth within the organisation.
Previous experience within the insurance sector would be preferred.
- Provide operational and functional support for FP&A key processes
- Be a key representative for FP&A with specific operating entities
- Perform detailed analysis to interpret and present financial data and key business metrics to stakeholders
- Manipulate large volumes of data to derive clear and concise insights
- Build and maintain financial models to enable real-time and predictive business insights
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with a significant number of years relevant industry post qualification experience
- Previous financial planning experience required. Ideally at least 3 years in a planning & analysis role
- Detail-oriented with great organisational skills, but comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external business partners
- Top performer that is willing to dive into the details
Glen is an ACCA qualified accountant with Big Four training and direct experience with an award-winning recruitment company.