IT Business Partner
Accounting Senior Ireland
- / Salary: 90K-95K
- Contract Type: Fixed-term
- Location: Dublin
This is a newly created position with a large financial services company where the successful individual will contribute to the management and strategic development of their internal IT business unit, with specific focus on cost controls and efficiences.
- Support in the development, delivery, and execution of the IT strategic transformation plan. Work across the function to develop a comprehensive strategic plan that aligns financial results with internal IT operational objectives
- Develop and communicate financial plans and budgeting for the IT function
- Provide analysis and delivering insight that links to business strategies
- Build partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with senior management
- Knowledge of and experience working within an IT function; its priorities, organizational structures, hardware, software, and vendors, as well as costing and cost allocations
Financial services experience is crucial
- Have excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) In particular, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- This is a role that calls for both a starter and a coordinator, experience in Project management would be a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical and demonstrated problem solving skills. Proven ability to easily identify issues, troubleshoot, escalate, track and resolve issues. Ability to develop strategies and implement solutions
With over 10 years' experience in financial services recruitment, Mark has partnered with some major financial services clients in Ireland.