Financial Reporting Accountant
- Salary: €65 - 70K
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
- Closing Date: 20/10/2020
For those that are newly qualified and recently finished their training contract this is an exciting opportunity to assist in the running of a Group quarterly reporting cycle for a growing insurance company.
Working in a high performing finance team the primary focus is on the delivery of financial results to key stakeholders and this role will provide an opportunity to become involved in ad-hoc projects, including the implementation of IFRS 9, 17 and some M&A activity.
- Support the consolidation of quarterly financial statements for the Group
- Support the reviewing of financial results
- Assist with the preparation of the annual financial statements
- Assisting in the follow up and resolution of any points raised by either internal/external audit
- Actively contribute to the improvement of the financial reporting process
- Recently qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Big 4/Top 10 Accounting Practice background is preferable
- Financial services experience is crucial; experience in insurance would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in both financial accounting/reporting; experience with consolidation an advantage
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
With over 10 years' experience in financial services recruitment, Mark has partnered with some major financial services clients in Ireland.