Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Accounting Mid Senior
- Salary: €75K-80K
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
- Closing Date: 20/10/2020
This is a newly created position with a large financial services company where the successful individual will contribute to the management and strategic development of their internal business units, with specific focus on cost controls and efficiences.
- Support in the development, delivery, and execution of strategic transformation plan. Work across the function to develop a comprehensive strategic plan that aligns the financial results with the operational objectives
- Develop and communicate financial plans and budgeting
- Provide analysis and delivering insight that links to business strategies
- Build partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or CPA) with 3+ years post qualification experience
- Prior experience and knowledge of and experience working with senior stakeholders
- Financial services experience is crucial
- Have excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) in particular, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
With over 10 years' experience in financial services recruitment, Mark has partnered with some major financial services clients in Ireland.