Investment Accounting Manager
Accounting Mid Senior Ireland
- / Salary: €70 - 80K
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
A large financial services institution are looking to hire a Investment Accounting Manager on a permanent basis due to large growth within this organisation.
- Support IFRS Financial Statement Investment numbers and notes, running, maintaining, controlling and improving the investment operating model.
- Monthly delivery of Investment Accounting numbers to all entities
- Fully responsible for the creation of all Finance Investment process and procedure documents and ensuring they are kept up to date
- Review and ensure accuracy of all NAVs of Investment Assets produced by our outsourced partners
- Support the review of Investment Fees calculations
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with a significant number of years relevant industry post qualification experience
- Previous experience working in a Finance or Investments role
- Excellent IFRS knowledge is essential
- Have excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage
Glen is an ACCA qualified accountant with Big Four training and direct experience with an award-winning recruitment company.