Internal Audit Manager
Accounting Mid Senior Ireland
- / Salary: €85 - 95K
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
A large international financial institution based in Dublin are looking to hire a Internal Audit Manager on a permanent basis due to large growth within the organisation.
Preference for someone with Insurance sector experience, Solvency II, SOC1 Reporting.
- Managing portfolio of clients, mainly from the insurance industry, to oversee the end to end internal audit or control assurance engagements, from planning through to fieldwork and reporting
- Full end to end Internal Audit from planning to risk & controls identification to fieldwork & testing to reporting
- Dealing with clients Senior Management team
- Coaching, mentoring & leading Audit team members.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with a significant number of years relevant industry post qualification experience
- Knowledge of the Internal Audit Function and Internal financial controls
- Financial services experience is essential. Life insurance experience would be preferred
- Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP would be an advantage
- Have excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.). SAP knowledge would be an advantage
Glen is an ACCA qualified accountant with Big Four training and direct experience with an award-winning recruitment company.