Head of Financial Analysis and Planning
- / Salary: Competitive
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
A leading investment management company based in Dublin are looking to hire a Head of Financial Analysis and Planning on a permanent basis due to large growth within the organisation.
Previous experience with Power BI preferred.
Previous experience implementing an ERP system such as SAP or Oracle preferred.
- Lead the development, delivery, and execution of strategic transformation plan. Work across the function to develop a comprehensive strategic plan that aligns the financial results with the operational objectives
- Oversee and communicate financial plans and budgeting
- Provide analysis and delivering insight that links to business strategies
- Build partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or CPA) with 5+ years post qualification experience
- Prior experience and knowledge of and experience working with senior stakeholders
- Financial services experience is crucial
- Have excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) in particular, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
Glen is an ACCA qualified accountant with Big Four training and direct experience with an award-winning recruitment company.