Head of Compliance
Compliance Senior Ireland
- / Salary: €120-€130k
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
Coopman Search and Selection are delighted to be partnering with a market-leading international insurance firm based in Dublin to recruit their next Head of Compliance.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, this role will provide compliance oversight for their regulated insurance entity, ensuring compliance culture, regulatory requirements, policies, controls are being met and managing internal and external regulatory relationships. This is a CBI approved pre-controlled function (PCF15).
Responsibilities of the Head of Compliance;
· Develop and maintain the compliance framework
· Develop their annual compliance plan to ensure adequate oversight of compliance
· Manage the compliance monitoring programme; monitor regulatory requirements, controls, policies and procedures
· Managing the regulatory relationship with the regulators on compliance and regulatory issues
· Assessment of Solvency II requirements, fitness and probity regime and governance requirements
· Oversight and maintain the governance framework
· Monitor external regulatory changes impacting the business
· Provide guidance and advice to the business to understand compliance laws and regulations
· Provide compliance training and education to the business
Experienced required of the Head of Compliance;
· ACOI qualification with a relevant third level degree
· Proven experience in a compliance role within an Insurance or reinsurance environment
· Good knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements policies and procedures
· Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail with a structured approach
· Strong verbal, written and communication skills
· Inquisitive mindset comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
This individual should be prepared to fulfil the role of PCF 15 under the Central Bank of Ireland Fitness & Probity Regime.
William has experience across multiple markets, specialising in compliance and financial crime at the interim, mid-to-senior and executive level.