Group Consolidation Manager
Accounting Senior Ireland
- / Salary: €80-95K
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
A large international financial institution based in Dublin are looking to hire a Group Consolidation Manager on a permanent basis due to large growth within the organisation.
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements under IFRS
- Drive excellence in the groups external reporting (researching and advising the company on complex accounting matters)
- Assist with a number of finance related projects (implementation of new accounting standards / valuation of intangible assets for acquisitions / advising the company on processes and controls)
- Respond to queries from finance team on process improvement and accounting issues on new accounting transactions
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with a significant number of years relevant industry post qualification experience
- Previous group consolidation experience required;
- Financial accounting and reporting experience required
- Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP would be an advantage
Glen is an ACCA qualified accountant with Big Four training and direct experience with an award-winning recruitment company.