Accounting Mid Senior Ireland
- / Salary: €55 - 70K
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
A Dublin based firm within the aircraft leasing industry is looking to hire a financial analyst on a permanent basis. Supporting senior level executives across the industry with bespoke financial models, this role will see the successful person become involved from the beginning of the project, leading all aspects of delivery for the client.
This role requires financial modelling experience.
- Assessing, understanding and improving client’s financial management and reporting processes and key business drivers
- Designing best practice financial models to reflect client processes and reporting
- Implementing models and solutions in leading CPM and BI technologies
- Building income, cashflow and balance sheet statements
- Leading all aspects of project implementations for quality, function and on time delivery
- Qualified accountant with aircraft leasing exposure
- Good work ethic with a professional approach to working in customer facing environments
- Ability to run meetings, presentations and demonstrations
- Must be comfortable working in a project environment interacting with senior level executives
- Excellent financial modelling skills
Glen is an ACCA qualified accountant with Big Four training and direct experience with an award-winning recruitment company.