Accounting Mid Senior Ireland
- / Salary: €55K
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
A large international professional services firm based in Dublin are looking to hire a Newly Qualified Accountant on a permanent basis due to large growth within the organisation.
Preference for someone with Aircraft leasing experience.
- Building financial models. Examples include: cash flow forecasts, liquidity forecasting models, lease buy or hold analysis, fleet analysis and securitisations.
- Preparation of key financial accounting and management information on a monthly basis
- Accounting for lease rentals, lease payments, interest calculations, maintenance reserves and expenses for aircraft leasing transactions
- Responsible for the preparation of annual financial statements under IFRS or local GAAP
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent). Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a relevant auditing/accounting role
- Financial modelling experience is required
- Knowledge of IFRS would be an advantage
- Have excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.). SAP knowledge would be an advantage
Glen is an ACCA qualified accountant with Big Four training and direct experience with an award-winning recruitment company.