Accounting Senior Ireland
- / Salary: €70 - 80K
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
A global financial institution based in Dublin are looking to hire a finance manager due to large growth within the organisation.
- Participation in the preparation of Group Monthly management accounts, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow;
- Facilitate and perform period close activities including Balance Sheet reconciliations review and approval. Perform variance analyses;
- Recommend any improvements in procedures etc to improve efficiency of completing tasks;
- Providing certain accounting technical advice to the Company;
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent). Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a relevant auditing/accounting role
- Strong technical accounting knowledge is essential
- Strong knowledge of IFRS is required
- Financial services experience is crucial
Glen is an ACCA qualified accountant with Big Four training and direct experience with an award-winning recruitment company.