Finance Business Partner
Accounting Mid Senior Ireland
- / Salary: €70 - 75K
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
A large financial services institution are looking to hire a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis due to large growth within this organisation.
- Develop and communicate financial plans and budgeting. Report on financial and operating results of the business whether daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually, or as requested. Analysing and explaining variances to plan
- Responsible for supporting Group Functions in budgeting and forecasting cycles, assisting on month-end reporting, providing performance analysis, communicate with leadership teams about performance, analysis and results, assist the function head in communicating financial performance to constituents and producing relevant and actionable management reports and analytics including the preparation of recharging models
- Provide timely and accurate financial and operating performance reports to key constituents including annual Budgets, intra-year forecasts, quarterly reporting, monthly financial reporting, recharging sheets and any key communications or reports asked by constituents of the functions
- Build partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with a significant number of years relevant industry post qualification experience
- Previous Finance Business Partner experience is required
- Excellent IFRS knowledge is essential
- Have excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage
Glen is an ACCA qualified accountant with Big Four training and direct experience with an award-winning recruitment company.