Accounting Mid Senior Ireland
- / Salary: 70-75k
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
A boutique corporate service provider is looking for a finance manager to join their accounitng team on a permanent basis.
As a senior member of the Irish team, you will:
- Provide accounting services, and be a point of contact for client companies including
structured finance SPVs and aviation leasing clients
- Prepare management accounts, monthly reports and annual financial statements
- Liaise with external auditors and manage the audit process for annual audits
- Prepare and file iXBRL tagged financial statements
- Prepare and file VAT returns
- Prepare and file corporation tax returns in conjunction with tax advisors
- Prepare and file quarterly FVC returns
- Prepare and file other regulatory and ad-hoc reports, as necessary
Technical and Job Specific Requirements:
- Primary Irish degree + post-graduate qualification with a professional accounting
- Understanding of the operations of the international financial markets and aviation
- Up-to-date knowledge of accounting standards and regulations
- Relevant working experience in a corporate services provider or aircraft leasing
- Excellent relationship management skills with a strong focus on client service
Coopman is a specialist financial services recruitment firm for accounting, finance, risk & compliance opportunities.
We pride ourselves on our extensive network, bringing the very best solutions to the individuals and clients we work with.
With over 10 years' experience in financial services recruitment, Mark has partnered with some major financial services clients in Ireland.