Front Office Senior Ireland
- / Salary: €100-120K
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
An excellent opportunity for an experienced strategy manager has arisen with an international insurtech company based in Dublin City Centre.
As Strategy Manager, you will be the partner of the company’s Executive Committee, helping to identify strategic opportunities and manage strategic initiatives across the company. You will be responsible for crafting the company’s strategic storyline for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Lead strategy projects and undertake strategic analyses
• Create high quality written content for internal and external communication
• Help introduce project management and agile best practices
• Coordinate the assessment of company’s performance across functions
• Over the medium term, become the go-to person in the company for market and competitor intelligence
• At least 5 years full time experience in a similar role, in start-ups and / or consulting preferred
• Deep understanding of the insurance industry, especially insurtech
• Independent, self-motivated with a can-do mentality and a strong commercial attitude
• Balances long-term strategic thinking with near-term execution skills and the analytical ability to distill complex decision making into a meaningful and coherent story
• Able to enthusiastically deal with an above average workload
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
Coopman is a specialist financial services recruitment firm for accounting, finance, risk & compliance opportunities.
We pride ourselves on our extensive network, bringing the very best solutions to the individuals and clients we work with._**
With over 10 years' experience in financial services recruitment, Mark has partnered with some major financial services clients in Ireland.