Group Tax Accountant
- Salary: €60-65k
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Closing Date: 27/10/2020
This is an exciting opportunity to join the group tax team of a leading financial institution. This new role reporting to the tax director will be primarily responsible for assisting with tax compliance and tax accounting functions for the group.
The successful individual will have the opportunity to assist with a wide range of tax obligations including corporate income tax, VAT, FATCA, transfer pricing and some US taxes.
- Assisting with Irish, Luxembourg and UK tax compliance
- Preparation of consolidated IFRS current and deferred tax accounts
- Coordinating with the Group Tax Controller to produce IFRS provisions
- Assisting with global FATCA/CRS and other information reporting (MDR, CBCR)
- Ensuring tax accounting across all tax heads is accurate
- Supporting Irish, UK and Luxembourg VAT compliance and strategy
- Recently qualified accountant and/or should have a recognised tax qualification
- Experience working in a Corporate Tax Department in a “Big 4” accounting firm
- Minimum of 3 years work experience, preferably in the financial/professional services industry
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm
- Demonstrable knowledge of tax regime in Ireland
*Coopman is a specialist financial services recruitment firm for accounting, finance, risk & compliance opportunities.
We pride ourselves on our extensive network, bringing the very best solutions to the individuals and clients we work with.*
Starting his recruitment career in 2014, Andrew has experience specialising in accounting, finance and risk at all levels across financial services.