Accounting Mid Senior Ireland
- / Salary: €55K
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
A large financial institution in Dublin are looking to hire a Newly Qualified Accountant on a permanent basis due to large growth within the organisation.
This opportunity would be a great fit for professionals experienced with SPV’s, Investment Funds or Aircraft leasing.
- Preparation of the trial balance and financial accounts for a varied portfolio of investment funds
- Preparation of key financial accounting and management information on a monthly basis
- Responsible for the preparation of annual financial statements under IFRS or local GAAP
- Liaise with external auditors and be a key point of contact along the audit process
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a relevant auditing/accounting role
- Financial accounting and reporting experience required
- Knowledge of IFRS would be an advantage
- Have excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.). SAP knowledge would be an advantage
Glen is an ACCA qualified accountant with Big Four training and direct experience with an award-winning recruitment company.