Compliance Associate Ireland
- / Salary: €60-70K
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Officer to join a growing and innovative global reinsurance business here in Dublin.
Working with the Head of Compliance, you will support the business across all areas of compliance and help influence a strong Compliance culture. This opportunity will allow you to grow and develop and provide your compliance knowledge while being an essential part of the compliance team working with various business functions.
- Maintaining policies to support the compliance programme
- Supporting with the implementation of the compliance framework
- Supporting the delivery of the Annual Group Compliance Plan
- Assisting the completion of the annual Compliance risk assessments
- Acting as a Group Compliance point of contact to provide advice
- Relevant experience working in the Insurance or Reinsurance industry
- Relevant experience working within a Compliance function
- Excellent analytical skills with good stakeholder management
- Effective communication and report writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple essential priorities
- Project experience preferable
Starting his recruitment career in 2014, Andrew has experience specialising in accounting, finance and risk at all levels across financial services.