Compliance Mid Senior Ireland
- / Salary: €80-90k
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a compliance manager to join a global reinsurance firm in Dublin.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance this role will support the business to build a robust Compliance programme working with business units and leadership teams to ensure they meet their compliance commitments.
- Manage the existing compliance programme
- Review and update compliance frameworks and compliance policies
- Support the business with their annual compliance Risk Assessment
- Assist with any regulatory engagements and developments
- Advise the business on Compliance and Regulatory matters
- Encourage a strong culture of compliance across the business
- Relevant experience working in the Insurance or Reinsurance business
- Experience working within a compliance function managing compliance programme
- Strong understanding of compliance risk and regulations
- Proven experience implementing strategic compliance initiatives
- Excellent analytical skills with good stakeholder management
The ideal individual will be looking to progress their career with a progressive reinsurance business in London, offering immense challenges and career development for the right individual. You will have a Compliance background, preferably within a reinsurance or insurance industry with an excellent understanding of regulations.
Starting his recruitment career in 2014, Andrew has experience specialising in accounting, finance and risk at all levels across financial services.